11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Fresh Sweet Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some color to your meal with this recipe for Fresh Sweet Corn Salad. The variety of vegetables offers a beautiful display of colors, and the corn and tomato combination is even tastier than it is beautiful. It is truly an easy salad to make as you are just throwing great ingredients in a bowl and shaking them all together. This salad can offer so much more than your normal green bowl of spinach, and it might even entice those in your family who don't like salad to give it a try!
- 1/2 raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 honey
- 1 kosher salt
- 1/2 coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 finely diced red onion, soaked in ice water for 20 minutes and patted dry
- 1/2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeds and veins removed, very finely diced (optional)
- 4 ears fresh organic non-gmo sweet corn
- 1/2 medium cucumber, seeded, peeled, then diced to same size of onions
- 1/4 medium red sweet bell pepper, diced to same size as onions
- 1/4 medium orange sweet bell pepper, diced to same size as onions
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a casserole recipe that will blow your mind with how easy and delicious it is? This No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole is the… Continue reading: "No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Hand Pies
- Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes