11 Best Easy Apple Crisp Recipes
There are so many things to love about apple crisp. For one, apple crisp recipes are always some of the easiest recipes out there.
No matter which way you choose to make it, apple crisp is as easy as assembling the layers and leaving it to bake. When it's done, you have a wonderful combination of gooey apple filling with a crispy, delicious topping.
These fall desserts are also very versatile. You can make them in your slow cooker, in the microwave, with cake mix, and many other ways! One thing is for sure, no matter how you choose to make apple crisp, it's always delicious.
11 Best Easy Apple Crisp Recipes
1. Caramel Apple Crisp: Caramel and apples are amazing together and it makes a fun twist. You will surely love this perfect fall dessert!
2. Pear Apple Crisp: The flavor in this dessert combination is incredible. The warmth of the cinnamon, the sweetness of the vanilla, and the slight spiciness from the ginger complement each other and the fruit so wonderfully.
3. Slow Cook Apple Crisp: This easy dessert is made entirely in the slow cooker. Juicy apples, brown sugar, and a buttery oat crumble make this apple crisp a dessert you'll fall for!
4. Amish Apple Goodie: Even if you're a pie crust kind of gal, this is the best apple crisp topping you will ever taste. It is a touch of crunchy and sweet all mixed with those soft cinnamon apple slices. The whole dessert is absolutely wonderful, especially when it is served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
5. One-Minute Apple Crisp for One: Warm cinnamon apples are topped with a crispy crumb topping and placed in the microwave to soften the apples. Nothing's better than a homemade dessert that's ready in a minute.
With this handy guide to apples, you'll learn which are the best apples to bake with, the best apples for apple pie, and more! The Best Apples to Bake With
6. Apple Crisp Pizza: You have to try this wacky, apple, dessert pizza and taste for yourself how good it is.
7. Overnight Apple Crisp Breakfast Parfait: This easy grab-and-go breakfast is a fall treat for your tastebuds! Layers of tender spiced apples, creamy Greek yogurt, and protein-packed quinoa come together in a healthy breakfast parfait that tastes like a decadent dessert.
8. Maple Glazed Apple Crisp Donuts: These soft, apple-filled, baked donuts topped with crunchy brown sugar streusel and maple glaze are hands down, the best thing ever. Perfect for fall and Thanksgiving morning!
9. Apple Crisp Cinnamon Buns with Maple Glaze: From scratch cinnamon buns stuffed with apples, topped with crunchy brown sugar streusel and topped with maple glaze the ultimate cinnamon roll for fall.
What's better than the smell of freshly baked apple pie filling up your kitchen in the fall? Find your favorite recipe here: 12 Homemade Apple Pie Recipes
10. Sugar Cookie Apple Crisp: Combine two classic dessert with this delicious recipe! It's super easy to make. All you need is sugar cookie mix, apple pie filling, and a few other ingredients and you're on your way to an irresistible treat.
11. Apple Crisp with Cranberries: Use cranberries to add some holiday flavor to your apple crisp recipe! This dessert is perfectly sweet and tart, and it tastes amazing with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
What's your favorite way to use apples in your baking?