How to Make S'mores (4 Ways!)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"How to make the perfect S’mores that will take you back to your childhood on the stove, in the microwave, in the oven and on the grill. How to make S’mores? I know that seems like an easy answer, but there are actually a few ways to make them and they’re all delicious and different! However you choose to make them, the best part is the melty marshmallow and chocolate all swirling together in the perfect “sandwich.” People often overlook making S’mores part of their bbq’s and cookouts in favor of other desserts because they think you have to make them one at a time. Some of the methods of cooking take no time at all and can even be made in volume!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Luscious Berry Mini Pavlovas are a fantastic fruity dessert that you can indulge in without feeling guilty. This pavlova recipe… Continue reading: "Luscious Berry Mini Pavlovasvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes