31 Easy Dinner Recipes for May
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With the beginning of May comes the beginning of summer, and we can't wait to share some recipes that scream "summer" to us. From pulled pork sandwiches to fresh salads these recipes will have you excited about the change of the season for more reasons than one. With fresh and easy ingredients, come delicious flavors that really pop. Make all your meals during the month of May ones that are totally drool-worthy. Whether you're cooking a weeknight family dinner or looking for Memorial Day meal ideas toward the end of the month, the easy dinner recipes below will make any meal a mouthwatering one.
Easy Appetizer Recipes for May
Once the seasons change, it feels like we're constantly on the hunt for good summer dinner recipes. Getting out of that cold-weather mindset and into a more light, fun, and colorful diet is half the reason we can't wait for warm weather. The easy appetizers below are made with some of the season's best produce, but are still totally comforting and satisfying!
Spoil your Mama with this collection: Top 10 Mother's Day Recipes
Summer Salad Recipes
Even if you're not normally a huge salad fan, these summer salad recipes are worth checking out for flavor alone! Made with delicious fruits and proteins, like pineapple, mango, chicken, and steak, what's not to love? The Bacon Cranberry Salad is also a must try for summer (and really all year round). Let's be honest. If there's bacon in a salad, that's a salad we want to eat.
Picnic season is almost here! Get ready with our collection: 6 Take-Along Mason Jar Recipes for a Picnic
Easy Dinner Recipes for May
Bring on the meat! From chicken and pork to beef and shrimp (okay, that's not meat technically), these recipes are perfect for that transition from spring to summer. Made with bold flavors, like Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork and Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp, these recipes are sure to spice up any outdoor party or weeknight meal. Check out all the taste sensations below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for May
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- Dinner for Two: 34 Most Loved Recipes for Two
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for June
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- 18 Simple Brown Bag Lunch Ideas
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 2 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
- Condensed Milk Spread
- Spanish Fried Eggs - Paleo Style
- Double Chocolate Walnut Skillet Brownie
- Honey Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Italian Breakfast Cake with Mascarpone and Chocolate Chips
- Dolmas - Stuffed Vegetables
- Golden Apple Bars