Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp is sweet, spicy, sticky and crispy and so easy to make you'll throw your Chinese food takeout menus away! Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp was a last minute swap for the Orange Peel Shrimp we were going to make last weekend (based on my P.F. Chang’s Orange Peel Chicken recipe). Instead it turned out I hadn’t bought the tomato sauce for the recipe so I hopped onto AllRecipes to see what quick shrimp dishes I could make. Read more at: Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp http://dinnerthendessert.com/honey-orange-firecracker-shrimp/"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert might just be the easy fall dessert you've been searching for. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… Continue reading: "Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessertvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- Air Fryer Quesadilla
- Dorito Taco Casserole
- Chicken Stew
- Creamy Roasted Potatoes With Spinach & Garlic
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Blood Orange Tart Recipe
- Focaccia Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes