We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tuna Stromboli: Simple pizza crust turnover filled with tomato salsa, tuna and mozzarella. Buon appetito ! What amazes me the most about Italian food is its simplicity, with so many variations possible. As long as there is tomato (salsa), mozzarella, peperoni, prosciutto, fish, olives and pasta, you can make a perfect comfort-food meal, anyway you like it. Anytime. I do not resist ready-made pastry. It saves my time, although, if possible, I prefer making the food from scratch."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time18 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Classic British Fish and Chips
- Baked Whole Fish with Lemon and Garlic Butter
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- One-Pan Honey Garlic Salmon with Vegetables
- Tropical Fish in Coconut Peach Sauce
- Perfect Shrimp and Grits
- Chilled Whole Alaskan Baked Salmon
- Surf and Turf Dinner
- Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
- Orange, Lemon and Dill Grilled Salmon
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes