We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A retro classic, this Seafood Salad recipe has been a staple in delis and on salad bars for decades! The cold crab salad comes together in about 10 minutes for an inexpensive, easy lunch or dinner to prep ahead. I've loved this vintage Seafood Salad recipe since I was a child! The classic dish is made with imitation crab, which I've shown here, but you can also prepare the dish with shrimp, lobster or real crabmeat to it your own. The cold crab salad is just a perfect light lunch or dinner when the weather is warm and you don't want a heavy, hot meal. Best of all, it comes together in just 10 minutes and can be prepared in advance. So convenient! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes