We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You can use the most common white button mushrooms for stuffed mushrooms. However, I found that baby bella mushrooms are better for this recipe as the flavor is heartier and deeper. Portobello mushrooms are also great for making stuffed mushrooms. But they are not suitable for finger foods that your guests can just grab and walk around to mingle. Crimini mushrooms would be a good alternative too due to the decent size to hold the fillings and the stronger flavor as well."
I had some extra filling left because some of my mushrooms were really small. When picking your mushrooms, select decent sized ones so that you can get more filling in them.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 24 baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini with Steak and Blue Cheese
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake
- Orange Jam (1-hour, 3-ingredients)
- Balkan Bean Soup
- Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- The Best Christmas Punch Recipes
- The Best Coconut Flour Brownies
- How to Cook A Turkey With Coconut Oil
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake—Ever!
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes