31 Easy Dinner Recipes for July
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
During summer, your diet is bound to change. Instead of hearty comfort foods, you may find yourself craving lighter options. That's why we've collected 31 easy dinner recipes with more fresh fruits and veggies that are perfect for all your summer picnics, potlucks, BBQs, and more. When you need a variety of dinner ideas to last you all month long, this collection is here to help you out.
If you do nothing else this summer, visit your local farmer's market for the freshest, most seasonal ingredients. This way, your meal is sure to taste the very best! These easy summer dinner ideas range from appetizers and small bites to main courses and salads. Celebrate the 4th of July with a menu of Grilled BBQ Chicken Potato Skins, Peach-Glazed Chicken Kabobs and Citrus Summer Slaw. Not only will the fireworks light up the sky, colorful vegetables will make a statement on your plates!
Table of Contents
Quick Bites and Easy Appetizers
Who doesn't love to start the meal off with a little something to snack on? The quick bites and appetizers in this section work perfectly as party appetizers, sides, or snacks! Whatever meal you're making these easy recipes are sure to find a place on your plate.
Make the most of grilling season with these 14 Great Hamburger Recipes to Try Right Now
Easy Chicken and Beef Recipes
No meal is complete without the protein and this month, we're bringing you some of our best beef and chicken options. The lighter fare listed below will still fill you up while being slightly better for your waistline. After all, it is summer! You have to stay full of energy for all those outdoor activities and backyard parties. Plus, these easy summer meals are a great way to indulge a little after working up an appetite. Enjoy!
For easy potluck and side dishes, try our collection: 50+ Best Deli Salad Recipes
Easy Dinner Salad Recipes
With salad recipes this good, you won't mind eating your veggies! I mean just look at this steak and berry salad! From crisp and colorful summer slaw to sweet and savory shrimp salad, these easy summer salads are a great way to stay healthy without compromising on flavor!
Make dessert easier than ever with these
Easy Summer Pasta Salads
And for all the carb lovers out there, we didn't forget about you! These fresh, summer pasta salads combine the best of both worlds, and bring you delicious summer produce and combine it with your favorite cold (or hot) pasta noodles. There are some truly incredible pasta salad recipes below that you can make as a complement to any main dish or that will stand alone as a dinner entree.
Summer doesn't taste the same without this little berry! Try our collection: 20 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes + Our Homemade Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grandma's Favorites: 19 Vintage Recipes
- 11 Vintage Recipes That Will Scare Your Grandkids
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 20 Southern Recipes: Texas Edition
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for December
- Best Foods from the 50 States
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Smoked Baked Beans with Celery and Molasses
- 3-Ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Spiced Gingerbread Latte
- Pepper Rasam Recipe
- Creamy Saffron Shrimp Sauce
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread
- Lebkuchen Honey Gingerbread Cookies
- Ostrich Steaks
- Schezwan Dosa
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes