We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You don’t even have to boil the pasta for this quick and healthy Dump-and-Bake Chicken Caprese Pasta! With only 5 minutes of prep, the easy, family-friendly recipe is a fresh and fast way to get dinner on the table! You get home at the end of the day and the last thing that you feel like dealing with is a complicated supper. You’re tired, your family needs your attention, and there are piles of laundry threatening to take over your house. Heck, you don’t even know what to make for dinner! It’s evenings like this when I turn to simple, fresh meals that I can feel good about feeding my family — but that don’t require much effort on my part! Classic Italian ingredients like garlic, tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and pasta come together in a one-dish casserole that you only have to stir together. There’s no need to even boil the pasta!"
Tip: To serve a smaller crowd, just cut the ingredients in half and bake in an 8-inch square dish.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sheet Pan Peanut Chicken and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken with Pineapple
- Weeknight Chicken and Stuffing Sheet Pan Dinner
- Lazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Honey Apricot Chicken and Asparagus
- Lemon Butter Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
- Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with Green Beans and Feta
- Sheet Pan Korean Chicken and Vegetables
- World's Most Irresistible Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pie
- Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- Jaipuri Malai Ghevar
- Punjabi Paneer Bhurji Dry
- Easy Pickled Green Tomatoes
- Baked Lemon Salmon
- Creamy Zucchini Bisque
- Gluten Free Salmon Burgers
- Bacon Cheddar Quiche with Rutabaga Crust
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes