German Pot Roast (Sauerbraten)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sauebraten, also known as German Pot Roast, is a traditional dish of this European country. It's usually served on various holidays, such as Christmas but can be enjoyed any day. The star of this dish is the beef which becomes super tender after a long marinating in a fridge and 3 hours in an oven. The gravy also deserves some attention. The velvety, sweet and sour sauce is made with gingersnap cookies to bring the Christmas flavors to this dish. Combine the fork tender beef and the fantastic gravy and you get a dish that will leave your friends and family wanting for more!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes