We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the best of all worlds. Like that workout that you actually enjoy; the little black dress that fits you like a glove and is on sale; or the warm, gooey, zero calorie brownie that’s sitting on your plate (wait, that’s not real?!). My friends, this dinner is most definitely REAL; and it’s not too good to be true! With just 5 minutes of prep and a few pantry staples, Grandma’s One Pan Hamburger Helper is a healthy, fast, and incredibly easy comfort food dinner that the whole family will enjoy!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic & Leek Mashed Potatoes
- Shish Kebobs – A Tasty Delight
- Appam Or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Air Fryer Onion Bhajis
- White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes