31 Easy Dinner Recipes for January
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why not make a resolution for the new year that you actually want to keep? Here are 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for January to help you test your culinary skills and get creative in your kitchen. These easy dinner recipes will not only make you a better chef, they will make you and your loved ones happy, full, and satisfied, and what could be better than that? In this collection, you'll find soups, hearty casseroles, and slow cooker dinners packed with seasonal ingredients. Whether you want a light meal or a big, hearty one, our meal plan has the perfect option. Serve these dishes to your family and start January off with new, delicious recipes.
Easy Side Dishes
January's easy side dishes include plenty of veggies to keep you on point for your New Year's resolution to eat healthier! Of course, these tasty sides are also hearty to help get you through the coldest parts of winter.
Easy dinner recipes for every month? You've got it! Check out our collection: 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Soup and Stew Recipes
The great thing about soups and stews is that you can make a large batch and freeze them so you can reheat and eat them all winter long! These easy soup recipes will warm you up and make lunch or dinner an easy meal to look forward to.
Trying to kick start a healthier you this year? Check out Our 10 Favorite Whole30 Recipes
Easy Casserole Recipes
These easy casserole recipes are crowd-pleasers that can easily feed a large family. Whether you like to throw your leftovers into a dish or make one from scratch, these easy casserole recipes will keep you comforted and full all month long.
For other recipes that will warm your bones this winter, try our "12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes" Free eCookbook
Main Dish Recipes
From pot roast to pasta, chicken, slow cooker meals, and more, the recipes below will make a perfect addition to your dinner table this month. These main dish recipes are hearty and substantial meals to keep warm during the bitter cold of winter. They're also absolutely delicious, so you won't have to worry about anyone growing bored with your meal planning.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- "Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes" eCookbook
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Grandma's Favorites: 19 Vintage Recipes
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- RecipeLion's Top 25 Food Blogs of 2017
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State Free eCookbook
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Meatball Lasagna Roll Ups
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins
- Easy Pink Champagne Cupcakes
- Vintage Applesauce Cake
- 20 Minute Magic Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Marshmallow Valentine Cake
- Easy Cake Mix Valentine's Day Cookies
- One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken
- Love Letter Valentine's Day Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes