One-Pan Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You might have made my One-Pan Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Vegetables. It’s a similar idea where you marinate chicken and throw the chicken with the marinade on a bed of vegetables when you are ready to bake. However, this time, I’ve learned that if the chicken is directly on top of the vegetables, the vegetables are going to be steamed instead of roasted. I guess you can get away with it if you use chicken drumsticks like I did in the one-pan jerk chicken recipe. But chicken thighs or chicken breasts have a larger surface. Once you cover them on your vegetables, they won’t have room to breath in the oven. As a result, you are steaming the vegetables."
NotesMarinating the chicken overnight is going to enrich the flavor even more.
Recipe adapted from SkinnyTaste.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 8 ounces Brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil non-stick cooking spray
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano
Rinse chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels. Add the thighs into a large Ziploc bag.
Make the marinade by adding garlic and fresh herbs into a food chopper (I used a hand chopper), chop them up. Remove the blade, add balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, and olive oil into the chopper. Mix and scrape the sides of the food chopper to make sure all the herbs are mixed in.
Pour the marinade into the Ziploc bag, zip up, and shake to coat the chicken well. Set in the fridge.
Now, preheat oven to 425°F. In the meantime, spray a large roasting pan with EVOO non-stick cooking oil. Prepare all vegetables and place them in the pan in a single layer. Season the veggies with salt and pepper. Place a roasting rack on top of the prepared vegetables, lay marinated chicken on the rack in a single layer. Pour the marinade into the pan.
Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of your chicken reaches 165°F. Serve chicken with roasted vegetables.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
- Easy Chicken Alfredo
- Just Like Chick-Fil-A's Chicken Sandwich
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken
- Italian Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- One Pan Garlic Tuscan Chicken Tortellini
- Bisquick Chicken Fingers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes