We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You will love filling lettuce leaves or sandwiches with this easy, delicious chicken salad. Who needs bread when you can enjoy your creamy chicken salad in a perfectly crisp romaine lettuce leaf? Of course, you should keep your lettuce leaves wrap worthy! I made this recipe with Waldorf salad in mind, but I adjusted the classic to my taste. I’m not a raw celery fan, so I left it out. I also wanted a more even texture, so I used roasted sunflower seeds instead of walnuts. I cut the apples and grapes into very small pieces to make them more evenly distributed. I like being able to get a taste of everything in every bite. I hope you like my spin on this classic recipe!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes