We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This pot roast is heavy on the onion and garlic. Whole cloves of garlic are stuffed into the meat, and then it’s smothered with onions and cooked all day. It’s kind of like french onion soup, except with a lot more beef. It's so easy to make right in your slow cooker!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- Good Ol' American Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Paradise Chicken
- Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Meatball Mushroom Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Ground Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Salted Caramel Mocha Pudding Cookies
- Ninja Cupcakes
- Raspberry Cream Jello Poke Cake
- Vegan Lemon Iced Lemon Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes