We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This pot roast is heavy on the onion and garlic. Whole cloves of garlic are stuffed into the meat, and then it’s smothered with onions and cooked all day. It’s kind of like french onion soup, except with a lot more beef. It's so easy to make right in your slow cooker!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- 12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooked Angel Chicken
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Genius Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup with Bone Broth
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken
- Slow Cooker Paradise Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Leftover Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Baker's Square Candy Cane Pie
- Chipotle Mayo
- Spinach Dip
- 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken (orange Marmalade Bbq)
- S’mores Bars
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Mixed Nut Clusters
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes