Spinach Ricotta Slow Cooker Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Spinach Ricotta Slow Cooker Lasagna is as easy as it gets — no cooking meat or lasagna noodles beforehand! Just layer everything in the crockpot and let it cook. Perfectly cheesy and loaded with spinach! I was so happy with how this lasagna worked out! Not to mention the house smells amazing while it’s cooking. I love having a few 3-4 hour slow cooker recipes on hand for those days when you’re going to be out of the house just before dinner time for one occasion or another, and you want to come back and have it all ready for you. It’s perfect for weekends with the family!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas
- Slow Cooked Angel Chicken
- Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- 12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Olives and Peppers
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Crazy Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skillet Chicken with Apples
- Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Almond, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Balls (No Bake)
- Meatballs with Zoodles Recipe (Made Without a Spiralizer)
- Easy Bat Peanut Butter Cups
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Easy Pickled Beets Recipe
- Honey BBQ Brisket
- Pan Seared Tofu with Black Garlic Sauce
- Easy Homemade Caramel Corn Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes