19 Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
Try the best recipes from grandmas in Europe, Asia, Australia, and more!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If there's one thing that grandmas around the world have in common, it's that they're fantastic cooks! Someday we'd love to travel the globe trying all of the best grandma recipes. But until then we'll do the next best thing, which is to enjoy making all of their incredible recipes at home.
These recipes from grandmas around the world include an array of delicious, savory, sweet, and everything-in-between dishes. These meals are comforting in the best way, they all taste delicious, and most of them are actually pretty easy to make. Some grandmas might be famous for spending all day in the kitchen (which is awesome!), but we're a fan of old fashioned recipes that aren't too difficult to make.
Try some of these amazing vintage recipes from grandmas around the world, and be sure to share your favorite recipes that your grandma made as well! We'd love to hear all about them in the comments.
Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
Recipes from Grandmas in Europe
Your Polish Babcia Taught You This One
Your British Granny Insists You Serve These
The Classic Greek Dish Your YiaYia Loves
Your Spanish Abuela Will be Impressed!
A Treat From Your Slovakian Babka
Make Your French Grandmere Swoon!
A Lithuanian Tradition
Your Italian Nonna Wants to Steal This Recipe!
For Your Irish Grandma Who Loves this Dinner
The German Dish Your Oma Always Brings
Recipes from Grandmas in Asia and Australia
Your Chinese Grandmother Taught You This Tradition
A Russian Babushka Will Insist on This
Your Japanese Grandmother Makes This Better Than Anyone
Your Gran From Down Under Brought These!
What's your favorite old fashioned recipe from grandma?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 10 Recipes Using Frozen Hash Browns
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Applesauce
- Healthy No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Cookies
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 5-ingredient No Bake Eclair Cake
- Plum Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caprese Skewers With Pesto Dipping Sauce
- Mediterranean Fish Stew With Aioli | French Bourride Recipe
- Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes