Best Glazed Maple Pecan Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make these light and flaky scones that are full of maple flavor, speckled with pecans, and topped with a sweet maple glaze for your loved ones during the holiday season. Glazed Maple Pecan Scones is just one simple way to show them how much you care. Whether you decide to serve them for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, these delicious scones are sure to win them over."
Yields: 8 scones
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pan-Seared Butterfly Pork Chops
- Meatballs in Gravy
- One-Pot Cabbage Casserole
- Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos
- Slow Cooker Pizza Chili
- Valentine Mini Heart Cake
- Gujrati Mattar Ghugra
- Dahi Palak Patta Chat
- Vegetable Uttapam
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt & Olive Oil Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes