Maple Cream Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These light and flaky scones are full of sweet maple flavor and topped with a cinnamon spice glaze. In our pumpkin spice-obsessed culture, it's nice to have other flavor options to turn to when you've had your fill. Try these Maple Cream Scones for something a little different and just as delicious. These scones make the perfect breakfast recipe to enjoy on a brisk fall morning or even as a mid-day snack with a cup of tea. Make these treats during the holidays and give them to friends -- these scones are extremely versatile and oh so tasty.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes