Maple Cream Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These light and flaky scones are full of sweet maple flavor and topped with a cinnamon spice glaze. In our pumpkin spice-obsessed culture, it's nice to have other flavor options to turn to when you've had your fill. Try these Maple Cream Scones for something a little different and just as delicious. These scones make the perfect breakfast recipe to enjoy on a brisk fall morning or even as a mid-day snack with a cup of tea. Make these treats during the holidays and give them to friends -- these scones are extremely versatile and oh so tasty.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes