S'mores French Macarons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether it's National S'mores Day or not, these french macarons are the PERFECT way to celebrate anytime! With a tasty graham macaron, marshmallow buttercream, and chocolate ganache - these little babies will be devoured by everyone! You'll feel fancy with these cute little cookies. Macarons are some of my favorite things. They require a little bit of work and elbow grease, but they are WELL worth it! You won't be disappointed."
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup finely ground graham crackers
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 5 tablespoons organic granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- pinch of salt
- 2 sticks (unsalted butter)
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes