This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
S'mores French Macarons
"Whether it's National S'mores Day or not, these french macarons are the PERFECT way to celebrate anytime! With a tasty graham macaron, marshmallow buttercream, and chocolate ganache - these little babies will be devoured by everyone! You'll feel fancy with these cute little cookies. Macarons are some of my favorite things. They require a little bit of work and elbow grease, but they are WELL worth it! You won't be disappointed."
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup finely ground graham crackers
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 5 tablespoons organic granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- pinch of salt
- 2 sticks (unsalted butter)
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Read NextFresh Apple Crisp