Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crisp on the outside and moist within, these pancakes are a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes after a big holiday meal (or make them for the meal!). Make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy mashed potato pancakes recipe."
Makes: 12 pancakes
Cooking Vessel Size: Frying pan or Skillet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Ajvar: Balkan Roasted Red Pepper and Eggplant Spread
Grandma's Cottage Potatoes
Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas
Carrot Raisin Salad
Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
Easy Creamed Spinach Casserole
Air Fryer French Fries
Glorified Irish Mashed Potatoes Colcannon
Just Like Mom's Old Fashioned Stuffing
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Coconut Chips 4 ways!
- Perfect Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Vegan Date Dessert Sandwiches
- Classic Chocolate Roulade
- Chicken Chow Mein Hotdish Recipe
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Spicy Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- Old Fashioned Chili
- Yummy Lemon Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes