Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crisp on the outside and moist within, these pancakes are a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes after a big holiday meal (or make them for the meal!). Make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy mashed potato pancakes recipe."
Cooking Time3 min
Cooking Vessel SizeFrying pan or Skillet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Incredible Spiralized Potatoes
Restaurant Style Shahi Kaju Curry
Million Dollar Baked Beans Recipe
Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
Southern Fried Cabbage
Crowd-Pleasing Roasted Potatoes
Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
Skinny Corn Casserole
Summer Slow Cooker Baked Beans
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes