Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crisp on the outside and moist within, these pancakes are a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes after a big holiday meal (or make them for the meal!). Make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy mashed potato pancakes recipe."
Makes: 12 pancakes
Cooking Vessel Size: Frying pan or Skillet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Summer Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Southern Broccoli Cracker Casserole
- Copycat Cheesy Cheddar Biscuits
- Red Hot Applesauce
- Southern Style Skillet Corn
- Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage
- Grandma's Cottage Potatoes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cheesy Hasselback Potato Gratin
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pressure Cooker Lentil Soup
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Caesar Twice Baked Potatoes
- Mulberry Smoothie with Granola
- Dump-And-Bake Pork Chop Casserole
- Egg Muffin Recipe
- Pork Chops And Apples
- Chicken Tenders With Dill Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
- Delicious Chocolate And Coconut Truffles
- Chicken Lombardy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes