Our 24 Best Easy Skillet Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a quick and easy dinner to make, the best place to turn to is your stove top. With this collection of Our 24 Best Easy Skillet Recipes, you'll have plenty of simple dinner ideas that you can make for your family. From chicken to beef to pasta, and even dessert, you can never go wrong with cooking in a skillet!
For more easy dinner ideas, check out 25 of Our Best One Pot Recipes.
Our 24 Best Easy Skillet Recipes
Table of Contents
- Quick Skillet Ziti (shown) - This 4-ingredient pasta dish is ready in minutes.
- Skillet Lasagna - Takes half as long as cooking lasagna in the oven.
- Layered Pasta Veggie & Cheese Skillet (shown) - This mouthwatering pasta dish is layered to perfection.
- One Pot Triple Meat Pizza Casserole - With Canadian bacon, pepperoni, sausage, pasta and lots of gooey cheese, this stove top meal is sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
- 2-Step Skillet Chicken Broccoli Divan - A no-fuss dish that comes together in just 25 minutes.
- Easy Skillet Chicken Parm (shown) - A classic chicken recipe made faster... and better!
- Chicken and Stuffing Skillet (shown) - Cream of chicken soup makes this chicken dinner moist and incredibly delicious.
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice - This cheesy chicken recipe is a one pot meal the whole family will love.
- 25 Minute Chicken & Noodles (shown at top of page) - Need dinner on the table in under 30 minutes? Here's your go-to easy chicken recipe!
- Caramel Chicken - This is a one skillet meal that's ready in about 30 minutes!
- Skillet Beef and Macaroni (shown) - This quick weeknight dinner recipe features a special "secret" ingredient you're sure to love.
- One Dish Beef Stroganoff (shown at top of page) - Tender strips of beef, egg noodles and a deliciously rich sauce make this one of our favorite easy skillet recipes for dinner.
- Easy Skillet Beef & Hash Browns - Beef and hash browns are a match made in foodie heaven and this simple skillet dish shows why.
- Skillet Beef & Vegetables (shown) - The best way to get your daily dose of veggies is in a dish like this.
- Southwest Skillet Shepherd's Pie - Who knew you could make shepherd's pie in a skillet? This sensational recipe shows you how.
- Taco Macaroni Skillet - Creamy, beefy and oh so tasty, this simple skillet dinner is like a party in your mouth!
- Bubblin' Taco Skillet - All of the great Southwestern flavors simmer together on the stove-top and give you a complete meal in just 30 quick minutes.
- Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy (shown at top) - If you fell in love with the Salisbury steak frozen dinner when you were younger, you'll definitely love this homemade version
Don't miss these other easy dinner recipes: 21 Easy Dinner Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less.
- Skillet Cornbread (shown) - As authentic as cornbread gets, this simple side dish is one of our top easy skillet recipe picks.
- Easy Cast Iron Skillet Biscuits (shown at top of page) - Light and incredibly fluffy, these biscuits are a reader favorite recipe.
- Cast Iron Skillet Apple Crisp (shown) - For a rustic dessert that will wow any crowd, simply turn to this easy apple crisp recipe.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake (shown at top of page) - Use your cast iron skillet to make one of the most delicious desserts you've ever tasted. We can't get enough of this awesome pineapple upside down cake recipe!
- Old-Fashioned Lazy Daisy Cake - Nobody can resist a slice of this old-fashioned cake with a caramel-like frosting loaded with coconut.
- Unforgettable Skillet Peach Cobbler - This cobbler features an amazing cinnamon sugar topping that will transform the fruity dessert you know and love into something completely out-of-this-world delicious.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- RecipeLion's Food Blogs to Follow
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes