9 Recipes that Would Make Martha Stewart Proud
These easy recipes are perfect for entertaining just like everyone's favorite homemaker!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Martha Stewart reigns as the queen of DIY projects. Her iconic recipes and crafts have changed how people feed themselves and decorate their homes. These Martha Stewart-style recipes capture the same feeling of ease that Martha Stewart creates while in the kitchen. Her cooking and baking expertise ranges from salmon to cupcakes. All of the dishes in this collection are quick and simple, just like popular Martha Stewart recipes. Not only are they easy to make, but they are also hearty and nutritious.
Browse through this collection to find your next Martha Stewart-style meal. There is a recipe in here for everyone from meat-eaters to vegetarians to dessert-lovers. Try one of these 9 Recipes that Would Make Martha Stewart Proud tonight for dinner or dessert!
These hearty meals are great for feeding a large family. They're also perfect recipes to keep in mind on busy days. You can toss these ingredients in the slow cooker, simmer them in a pan, or roast them in the oven. Dinner will come together in no time with these Martha Stewart-style meals in your recipe box!
For a meal that will truly please everyone, try one of these vegetarian options! Martha Stewart knows that vegetables often make the best entrees, and so do we. Even the picky eaters in your family won't be able to resist the goodness of eggplant or squash. If you're looking for cheesier fare, there is also a Martha Stewart-style baked mac and cheese to tempt your taste buds. Whip up one of these easy vegetarian-friendly recipes this week!
Is there anything better than a well-crafted dessert? It's very doubtful that something even comes close to being as good as these Martha Stewart-style desserts. Crunchy, fluffy, gooey, chewy, sweet, or tangy — this collection has your dessert needs covered. Keep these yummy, easy dessert recipes in mind the next time your sweet tooth starts craving a sugary dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes