31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March
This month, please enjoy a selection of easy dinner recipes ranging from corned beef and cabbage to pork and veggie stir fry!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a new month comes at least four new weeks of meal planning. Don't let this stress you out! With our meal plan for March, you can rest easy knowing dinner is covered. See what we're cooking this month, and get excited to make some brand new dishes for your family!
When you're looking for easy dinner recipes, you want options. This is why we've gathered all kinds of main dishes from soups and casseroles to deli salads, chicken dishes and much more. All easy to make, all relatively budget friendly!
One thing's for sure: You certainly won't go hungry this March.
Table of Contents
Best Soup Recipes
If you're looking for easy dinner recipes for this awkward time of year where it's not quite spring but not quite winter, this is the collection for you. Start your meal off with one of these delicious soups, or make one of these soups your meal. From corned beef and cabbage soup to delicious and classic French onion, these recipes are bursting with flavor we know you'll love.
- Smoky Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup
Healthy, low fat and absolutely decadent. With cheddar cheese, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, garlic, smoked paprika & Sriracha!
- The Very Best Classic French Onion Soup
The Very Best Classic French Onion Soup is just what you want in a French onion soup recipe. it's really easy to make.
- 20-Minute Chicken Enchilada Soup
With this recipe for 20-Minute Chicken Enchilada Soup, you don't have to wait hours for the soup to simmer.
The whole year made easy? That's right! Check out our full collection: 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Easy Side Dishes
Sides are really what make the meal complete, right? We think so, and that's why we've included some of our favorite sides perfect for the month of March. These dishes can serve as companions to the easy dinner recipes included below or be starters to the meal. Whichever, you choose, you're in for quite a treat.
- Herbed Potato Salad
A lovely combination of herbs like dill, parsley and basil liven up the earthy fingerling potatoes.
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
With ingredients you'll love, like bacon, bell pepper, garlic, cabbage and a tasty blend of spices, this is the perfect flavorful side dish for any meal.
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
These Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes are one of the best ways to use up leftover mashed potatoes!
Celebrate the 17th with mouth-watering recipes from our collection: 20 St. Paddy's Day Irish Recipes
Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
Chicken is the most wholesome ingredient for dinner in our opinion. It's easy to incorporate into almost any dish, and with the right flavors and seasoning, you can create something truly special the whole family will enjoy. These easy chicken dinner recipes are here to save you this month. With ten to choose from, you're not likely to get bored. We recommend the Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry for a healthy but hearty option, or the Cheesy Chicken Dump Casserole for something a little more indulgent.
- Best Crispy Lemon Chicken
You won't find easy chicken recipes more delicious than this dish here. The Best Crispy Lemon Chicken is the kind of sweet and savory dish that becomes a family favorite.
- Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry
Whether you're in the mood for stir fry, or there are an abundance of leftovers in the refrigerator, this recipe is perfect.
- Copycat Panera Bread Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
This light and refreshing Asian chicken salad makes a great lunch. If you love the original version, then you just have to try making it yourself!
- Herb Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
This wonderful dish has it all. Chicken and vegetables roast together in a creamy sauce to make a dish that's easy, hearty and delicious.
- Best-Ever Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
This weeknight dinner recipe is perfect for March. It's creamy and comforting, yet not as heavy as the winter foods we love. It's also absolutely delicious.
- Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
This easy and flavorful meal is perfect for any night of the week. Include your favorite rice, chicken, and vegetables to create your own masterpiece.
- One Pot Chicken and Dumplings
As soon as you read this recipe, you'll know you have to try it. One Pot Chicken and Dumplings is an easy chicken and dumplings recipe that can be made with just one pot!
- Dump and Run Chicken Dinner
Dump and Run Chicken Dinner is the perfect baked chicken and vegetables recipe for large and small families alike. Making dinner is no longer a chore with this super simple all-in-one dish.
- Chicken Soup Casserole
This recipe doesn't call for any condensed soup, which is great if you're looking to cut back on sodium.
Best Beef Dinner Recipes
Beef has always been "what's for dinner," are we right? And for good reason -- it's hearty, easy to cook, and a great way to add protein to your meal. With the simple beef dinner recipes below, you'll be able to come home after a long day and get a jump start on a substantial meal for you and your loved ones. From Gran's Goulash to a traditional Beef Wellington, and even a corned beef and cabbage recipe for St. Patrick's Day, you're sure to find some tasty dinner options to keep you full this month.
Get started with this delicious Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole. It's a true crowd pleaser, and it's so easy to make!
- One Skillet Mongolian Beef with Broccoli
think that the meat and veggies are great on their own, but my boys like to pile them high on top of sticky white rice – restaurant style!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Is stuffed with melty cheese and wrapped in plenty of bacon for an easy comforting family dinner.
- Traditional Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
This Traditional Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe from Campbell's is easy to make and completely satisfying.
- Slow Cooker or Oven-Baked Salisbury Steak
There’s no need to make life complicated, so when I need to get dinner on the table for my family I turn to classic comfort food dishes.
- Great Gran's Greatest Goulash
This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and made right in our test kitchen, so we know it's good.
- Beef Wellington Recipe
The former is really good for a crowd. The latter is called individual beef wellington, which seems to be great for two.
Pork Dinner Recipes
We feel like pork is often overlooked when comparing it with chicken and beef, and we don't know why. For being the other white meat, it should get a little more love so we're sharing some of our favorite and most delicious pork recipes with you this month. We really can't get over the Fig Glazed Rack of Pork. That is one drool-worthy recipe! Other notable mentions include the Cheddar and apple pork meatballs and the Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops. March dinners are looking pretty sweet if we do say so ourselves.
- Easy Delicious Pork Schnitzel
Easy Delicious Pork Schnitzel is so inexpensive to make. The process of making Pork Schnitzel takes no time at all.
- Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
I instantly added them to my list and figured that I could come up with a tasty way to prepare them once I got home.
- Pork Meatballs Loaded with Apple and Cheddar
The apple (I used granny smith) not only adds flavor but also keeps the pork tender so it doesn’t dry out in the oven.
- Pizza Pork Medallions
Forget traditional pizza when you can enjoy these low carb Pizza Pork Medallions instead!
- Pork and Veggies Stir Fry
This stir fry is a quick, healthy, and easy way to enjoy your pork and get a boost of vitamins, minerals, and fiber from greens too!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 10 Recipes with Doritos
- Muffin Tin Recipes: 29 Easy Recipes In a Muffin Tin
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 19 Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
- Ceramic vs. Stainless Steel Cookware: Which is Better?
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes