31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a new month comes at least 4 new weeks of meal planning. Don't let this stress you out! With 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March, you'll have one less thing to worry about at the end of a long day. See what we're cooking this month, and get excited to make some brand new dishes in your kitchen. When you're looking for easy recipes for dinner, you want options. This is why we've gathered all kinds of main dish recipes from soups and casseroles, to deli salads, chicken dishes and much more. One thing's for sure: You certainly won't go hungry this March.
Table of Contents
Best Soup Recipes
If you're looking for easy dinner recipes for this awkward time of year where it's not quite spring but not quite winter, this is the collection for you. Start your meal off with one of these delicious soups, or make one of these soups your meal. From corned beef and cabbage soup to delicious and classic French onion, these recipes are bursting with flavor we know you'll love.
The whole year made easy? That's right! Check out our full collection: 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Easy Side Dishes
Sides are really what make the meal complete, right? We think so, and that's why we've included some of our favorite sides perfect for the month of March. These dishes can serve as companions to the easy dinner recipes included below or be starters to the meal. Whichever, you choose, you're in for quite a treat.
Celebrate the 17th with mouth-watering recipes from our collection: 19 St. Paddy's Day Irish-Inspired Recipes
Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
Chicken is the most wholesome ingredient for dinner in our opinion. It's easy to incorporate into almost any dish, and with the right flavors and seasoning, you can create something truly special the whole family will enjoy. These easy chicken dinner recipes are here to save you this month. With ten to choose from, you're not likely to get bored. We recommend the Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry for a healthy but hearty option, or the Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole for something a little more indulgent.
Best Beef Dinner Recipes
Beef has always been "what's for dinner," are we right? And for good reason -- it's hearty, easy to cook, and a great way to add protein to your meal. With the simple beef dinner recipes below, you'll be able to come home after a long day and get a jump start on a substantial meal for you and your loved ones. From Gran's Goulash to a traditional Beef Wellington, and even a corned beef and cabbage recipe for St. Patrick's Day, you're sure to find some tasty dinner options to keep you full this month.
Pork Dinner Recipes
We feel like pork is often overlooked when comparing it with chicken and beef, and we don't know why. For being the other white meat, it should get a little more love so we're sharing some of our favorite and most delicious pork recipes with you this month. We really can't get over the Fig Glazed Rack of Pork. That is one drool-worthy recipe! Other notable mentions include the Cheddar and apple pork meatballs and the Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops. March dinners are looking pretty sweet if we do say so ourselves.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for November
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 11 Vintage Recipes That Will Scare Your Grandkids
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 30 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for April
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes