Luck of the Irish Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Irish Nachos take crisp potato rounds and top them with tasty bacon and gooey cheese. This easy appetizer recipe is likely to become one of your new favorites because it's so addicting! These are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, but work well for a game day, or other party too."
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kerala Style Fish Biryani
- Cheese Straws Made Easy With Puff Pastry
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
- Southern Comeback Sauce
- Steak And Cheese Skillet
- Easy Baked Pears
- Cheesecake Cake Pops Coated In Dark Chocolate & Coconut
- 4 Spanish Rice Dishes You Need In Your Life
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes