31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August
It's the end of summer and seasonal produce is changing for fall. Dig in with these easy dinner recipes for August!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's that lovely time of year again -- the end of summer and beginning of fall. This means back to school, harvest time, and changing leaves. It's also time to gear up for a new month of flavors and recipes. See what we've got in store in our collection, 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August. These easy dinner ideas are here to make life less hectic and more delicious. From appetizers and seasonal veggies, to savory sides and mouth-watering main dishes, these easy dinner recipes are sure to keep your whole family satisfied all month long.
As fall draws near, plenty of apples, pumpkins, pecans, and spices are on the way. Sweet potato recipes are soon to be invading your Pinterest feed, and green bean casseroles are going to be all the rage for a while. This collection of easy dinner recipes will give you a little preview of things to come next month, while still keeping the essence of summer alive. After all, summer isn't over quite yet, and we don't want to say goodbye just yet!
Veggies and Starters
Start your meal off right with these delicious appetizer recipes perfect for the end of the summer. From Cheesy Bloomin' Onion Bread to Gourmet Loaded Baked Potato Salad and Easy Ranch Cheesy Bread, these easy appetizers are just what you need to make your meal delicious.
- Cheesy Bloomin' Onion Bread
Cheesy Bloomin' Onion Bread is a delicious pull-apart bread that is perfect for a game night or for any night that you want to indulge in cheesy goodness.
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini
If you're looking for an easy zucchini side dish, then you've come to the right place.
- Gourmet Loaded Baked Potato Salad
This salad looks and tastes like a true gourmet creation, and you can savor it for either dinner or lunch.
- Colorful Carrots
The next time you need light salad recipes, make Colorful Carrots for something a little different.
- Thai Red Curry
You don't need to go out to eat to get authentic Thai food. Thai Red Curry is a delicious recipe that you can make again and again!
- Simple Southern Lima Beans
Simple Southern Lima Beans is an easy side dish recipe that will please any crowd.
- Baked Zucchini Bites
Whip up a batch of these cheesy zucchini bites to sate rumbling tummies in minutes.
- Cashew Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Low-carb recipes are perfect for summer, and these Cashew Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps are a great alternative to a regular sandwich.
- Zucchini and Carrot Hash
Zucchini and Carrot Hash is an extremely easy side dish that's both healthy and delicious.
- Chicken Parma and Avocado Salad
A filling lunch or dinner for a hot night which you can make in a jiffy.
- Easy Ranch Cheesy Bread
Four ingredients are all you need for a delicious appetizer that the whole family will love.
Side Dishes and Shareables
Sides and shared dishes are often an afterthought, but with the recipes below you'll be thinking of the meal as a whole right from the start. For a party, we'd recommend the Hawaiian Roll Baked Sandwiches or the Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes, and for a weeknight family dinner, the kids will love the Marvelous Maple Bacon Mac and Cheese.
- Scalloped Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
You won't need whipped sweet potatoes on your table anymore, because these Scalloped Hasselback Sweet Potatoes are in the house.
- Chicken Crescent Roll Ups
These chicken crescent roll ups are the ultimate weeknight dinner.
- Easy Homemade Mac and Cheese Balls
If you need ideas for a new way to prepare an old favorite try this recipe for Easy Homemade Mac and Cheese Balls.
- Apple Cheddar Scones
Bursting with flavor, this cheese scone recipe yields the perfect go-to snacks for your busy morning schedule.
- Apple and Butternut Squash Casserole
Give your favorite butternut squash and apple soup a makeover with this butternut squash casserole recipe.
- Classic Mac N' Cheese
Are you a cheesaholic? This Classic Mac N' Cheese recipe is everything you need to make a good bowl of delicious macaroni and cheese.
- Buffalo Chicken "Cupcakes"
Made in a muffin tin, these cute little bites are the perfect party food and appetizer recipe that will be gone before you even notice.
- Mini Pizza Tacos
If you're looking for the ultimate snacking combination, look no further than these pizza tacos!
- Avocado Tuna Salad
It's a quick and easy lunch or snack; this avocado tuna salad is healthy, easy, and absolutely amazing!
- Air Fryer French Fries
If you're someone who loves crispy, crunchy French fries, then this recipe is for you.
For easy summer desserts that are super fun to make, order a copy of our No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats RecipeLion Cookbook
Easy Main Dish Recipes
And on to the main event! These tasty, late summer meals will make all those backyard meals the very best. From Greek-Style Turkey Burgers and Baked Pretzel Ranch Chicken Tenders to this Childhood Favorite Tater Tot Casserole that will have people craving seconds, these main courses are dying to be made and eaten straight away!
- All-Day Honey Sesame Chicken
Honey sesame chicken is an delicious meal served over rice with vegetables on the side.
- Ranch Pork Chops
These ranch pork chops literally cook themselves (in your slow cooker), so you and your family can enjoy coming home to a mouthwatering meal on any busy weeknight.
- Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with.
- Baked Pretzel Ranch Chicken Tenders
These Baked Pretzel Ranch Chicken Tenders are quick and easy to make.
- Mindless Crescent Enchilada Bake
This Mindless Crescent Enchilada Bake is a Mexican recipe you'll want to make again and again.
- Crazy Good Tater Tot Casserole
When it comes to casseroles, how can you beat cheese and tater tots?
- Comfort Classic Chicken Pot Pie
With a buttery, flaky crust and hearty chunks of chicken and vegetables, this Comfort Classic Chicken Pot Pie is comfort in a pie dish.
For more easy dinner recipes you can make all year long, browse our collection: 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes