31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's that lovely time of year again -- the end of summer and beginning of fall. This means back to school, harvest time, and changing leaves. It's also time to gear up for a new month of flavors and recipes. See what we've got in store in our collection, 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August. These easy dinner ideas are here to make life less hectic and more delicious. From appetizers and seasonal veggies, to savory sides and mouth-watering main dishes, these easy dinner recipes are sure to keep your whole family satisfied all month long.
As fall draws near, plenty of apples, pumpkins, pecans, and spices are on the way. Sweet potato recipes are soon to be invading your Pinterest feed, and green bean casseroles are going to be all the rage for a while. This collection of easy dinner recipes will give you a little preview of things to come next month, while still keeping the essence of summer alive. After all, summer isn't over quite yet, and we don't want to say goodbye just yet!
Veggies and Starters
Start your meal off right with these delicious appetizer recipes perfect for the end of the summer. From Cheesy Bloomin' Onion Bread to Gourmet Loaded Baked Potato Salad and Easy Ranch Cheesy Bread, these easy appetizers are just what you need to make your meal delicious.
Side Dishes and Shareables
Sides and shared dishes are often an afterthought, but with the recipes below you'll be thinking of the meal as a whole right from the start. For a party, we'd recommend the Hawaiian Roll Baked Sandwiches or the Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes, and for a weeknight family dinner, the kids will love the Marvelous Maple Bacon Mac and Cheese.
For easy summer desserts that are super fun to make, order a copy of our No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats RecipeLion Cookbook
Easy Main Dish Recipes
And on to the main event! These tasty, late summer meals will make all those backyard meals the very best. From Greek-Style Turkey Burgers and Baked Pretzel Ranch Chicken Tenders to this Childhood Favorite Tater Tot Casserole that will have people craving seconds, these main courses are dying to be made and eaten straight away!
For more easy dinner recipes you can make all year long, browse our collection: 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes" eCookbook
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- RecipeLion's Top 25 Food Blogs of 2017
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- Grandma's Favorites: 19 Vintage Recipes
- 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Meatball Lasagna Roll Ups
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins
- Easy Pink Champagne Cupcakes
- Vintage Applesauce Cake
- 20 Minute Magic Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Marshmallow Valentine Cake
- Easy Cake Mix Valentine's Day Cookies
- One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken
- Love Letter Valentine's Day Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes