Cashew Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Low-carb recipes are perfect for summer, and these Cashew Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps are a great alternative to a regular sandwich. Creamy and mayo-free, you will feel full of energy after eating these healthy wraps. With green grapes, craisins, and cashews, you can teach your family that healthy food can be flavorful, too! This recipe can be made with leftover rotisserie chicken, and only dirties one bowl. With a whopping 37 grams of protein per serving, these are great for growing bodies and for athletes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes