Greek Turkey Burgers with Whipped Feta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These delicious turkey burgers are a summer delight. Light and healthier than your normal beef patty, these turkey burgers are topped with tomato, cucumber, and onion slices and whipped Feta cheese. You won't believe how much flavor these patties are able to achieve with such few ingredients. Lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper combine with ground turkey to make an unbelieveably bright and fresh-tasting patty you're sure to fall in love with after just one bite. Soak up that summer sun during a BBQ or backyard party while enjoying a great meal.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Eggless Butter-less Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Beef Tenderloin With Bourbon & Mushroom Sauce
- Yakitori (japanese Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- Tropical Smoothie
- Allergy Friendly Greek Moussaka
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes