Traeger Smoked Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Just when you thought that meatloaf couldn’t get any better, in comes a wood-fired Traeger Smoked Meatloaf with the best meatloaf sauce you’ve ever had. Ever. This Traeger Smoked Meatloaf has been adapted for the wood-pellet grill from my original meatloaf recipe. That’s the meatloaf that made me believe that meatloaf could be GOOD. I’d been pretty skeptical before. You’ll want to use a disposable foil grill pan for the best results. You can likely get away with a regular 9×13 pan, but I haven’t tried that yet so your mileage may vary! "
- 1 Small onion
- 3 Large eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes