Traeger Smoked Cornish Hens
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Traeger Smoked Cornish Hens are a fast and easy dinner grilled on the Traeger wood-pellet grill and liberally seasoned with my favorite Spiceology rubs. These little grilled Cornish hens are so tiny that they are basically individual portions, and the smaller size has the added benefit of being a faster cook than a larger bird. If you have hungry teenagers, they might want two! A Cornish Game Hen is typically about 4-5 weeks old when they are harvested. That is why they have their signature size. "
- 6 Cornish hens
- 6 tablespoons Rub
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mushroom-Stuffed Grilled Potatoes
- Smoked Pork Shoulder
- Endless Possibilities Grilled Chicken
- Woodfire Grilled Chicken
- Traeger Brisket Chili
- Traeger Smoked Cornish Hens
- Fall Off the Bone Ribs
- Honey Balsamic Traeger Grilled Chicken Legs
- Traeger Stuffed Peppers
- Rubbed, Roasted and Grilled Barbecue Pork Ribs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes