We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of these Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars and you will immediately thank yourself for finding and making this recipe. Made easily with crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and a simple cinnamon sugar dusting, these crescent roll breakfast bars are what the term "dessert for breakfast" was made for. This is a great recipe to make anytime but especially when family is in town or you have to bake something for a potluck. Easy to make and serve, this sweet breakfast casserole is bound to be a hit with everyone.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
For more shortcut recipes try our collection: 23 Easy Recipes Using Crescent Rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Press one package crescent rolls into the bottom of the pan.
Beat cream cheese until creamy. Mix in sugar and cinnamon. Add honey and egg yolk and beat until combined.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crescent rolls. Add the second package of crescent rolls on the cream cheese mixture.
Beat egg white until frothy. Brush on top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Cool completely and then serve. Keep any leftovers refrigerated until ready to eat.
Who doesn't love a sweet treat first thing in the morning? Find even more recipes in our collection: Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Southern Johnny Cakes
Cranberry Orange Scones
Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
Diner Style Home Fries
Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
Shortcut Cake Mix Coconut Doughnuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mango Cheesecake Jars
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Broccoli Beef Ramen Stir-Fry
- Easy Penne Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce
- Cauliflower Rice
- Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast
- Keto Eggplant Burgers Recipe
- Red White and Blue Chocolate Chip Bars
- Great Depression Casserole
- Homey Eggs in a Basket
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes