Crustless Spinach Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A quick Crustless Quiche with Spinach is the perfect easy breakfast, brunch or lunch. It's light, healthy and full of satisfying flavor! This crustless quiche recipe tastes so decadent and "fancy," yet it only requires about 10 minutes of prep! Loaded with spinach, ham (or bacon) and feta cheese, the healthy breakfast is filling, delicious and perfect with a crusty French baguette! A “crustless quiche” doesn’t include the pastry crust that’s typical in a classic quiche. You get the egg custard filling on its own! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes