Peanut Butter and Banana Cinnamon French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast features thick slices of bread, drenched in a cinnamon mixture and topped with peanut butter! It also makes an easy breakfast that's packed with protein!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Marinara Baked Eggs
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Good Morning Crumb Cake
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Throw-Together Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Ham and Havarti Mini Quiches
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes