Grilled Korean Turkey Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Turkey cutlets in a Korean style marinade. Then stuffed with fresh cucumber, red pepper and asparagus. Roll up the turkey and grill for healthy, delicious Korean Turkey Roll Ups. We are going to step it up a notch with an easy korean marinade. Then I took it to yet another level by adding fresh vegetables and rolling up the turkey into a beautiful bundle. You can easily make the recipe up to this point and refrigerate. After your guests have arrived, you can throw the Korean Turkey Roll Ups on the grill. Then you can present these gorgeous bundles of Korean Turkey Roll Ups to your guests."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- Turkey Cutlets
- Red Pepper
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Spinach Pie with Phyllo
- Pear Jam
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes