Hawaiian Hot Dog Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These sweet and savory kebabs are such a fun twist on plain old grilled hot dogs, and kids love to help make them! All you need are hot dogs, pineapple chunks, and your favorite teriyaki sauce. Add some tropical flavor and fun to your next cookout!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Tin Foil Hobo Dinners
- BBQ Beans With Apple
- Traeger Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
- Bbq Chicken Thighs with Sweet Spice Rub
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini
- Grilled Garlic Lemon Halloumi & Veggie Skewers
- Garlic Butter Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- 23 Grilling Ideas for Dinner + How to Grill a Steak
- Best Beef Brisket
- Grilled Kofta Kabobs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackened Cod with Garlic Yogurt Aioli
- Minced Meat Dumplings
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes