The Perfect Burger Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There's nothing better than a good burger. Here's my recipe for the best burger with some tips on how to make restaurant quality burgers at home. Makes 6 beautiful burgers. World famous and for good reason, burgers never fail to seduce me into a non-vegan lifestyle. But I’m not talking about boring fast food burgers, I mean real, home-made, fully-loaded beef burgers with all the fixings. Crispy bacon, fried mushrooms, caramelized onions, fresh lettuce, juicy tomatoes and loaded with sharp cheddar cheese. Or whatever your favourite topping is! Here’s five tips for making better burgers this summer. Do you know these 5 tips for better burgers? "
NotesFollow the link to my blog for 5 tips on how to make a better burger this summer!
Preparation Time20 min
If you want to make the burger buns then keep reading but if you bought burger buns already then skip to step 4. Follow the instructions to make the dinner roll recipe but instead of shaping into 8 balls we will shape into 6. Rest for about an hour. Cover with plastic wrap.
Set the oven to 175°C/350°F. Carefully brush the hamburger buns with the egg wash. Sprinkle generously with sesame seeds.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, turn and then back in the oven for 7 minutes more. When they reach 200°F on a thermometer they're perfect.
Season the burgers generously with salt and pepper in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Roll the burgers into balls first, then stuff the butter cubes in the middle. Make the cubes a little smaller than in the picture for best results.
Shape the burgers with clean hands into burger patties. Make sure the butter is completely covered by the meat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes