25 Easiest Make Ahead Meals Ever
These easy recipes are perfect for meal planning and freezer cooking.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make ahead recipes can take your week from frantic to fabulous. All you have to do is prepare one of these make ahead casseroles, breakfast bakes, or side dishes over the weekend. Then pop the finished recipe into the oven during the week, and you have an effortless meal ready to feed your hungry family!
While most make ahead meals are great, we've gone out of our way to find our easiest make ahead recipes ever for this collection. Meal planning can be a challenge, but it's actually really simple when the recipes are this easy! Your family will love the taste of these easy recipes, and you'll love how quick and simple they are to make.
For even more meal planning hacks, be sure to see our Easy Freezer Cooking Tips. These simple tricks and recipe ideas will have you planning out meals like a pro in no time.
Table of Contents
Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and a great breakfast can really get your day started out right. Simply the best way to start your day is with breakfast casserole recipes, they are super delicous and super easy; especially when they they are make ahead breakfast casseroles. Plus, several of these recipes make delicious freezer meals to save you even more time in the morning!
Make Ahead Casseroles
For those busy weeknights when you just don't have time to whip up a delicious hot meal after work, school or whatever keeps you busy, make ahead casseroles are heaven. Actually when it comes to make ahead recipes in general, casseroles really are the ultimate ideas. Many of these can be used as freezable make ahead recipesand are great for feeding lots of people.
Make Ahead Sides and Salads
Make ahead side dishes and make ahead salads are a delicious idea for take alongs to parties, potlucks or a holiday gathering. They are easy to prep and universally loved by many. From layered salads and dips to potato dishes and crunchy salads, there are plenty of pleasing ideas in this list.
Free Meal Planner Template
Organization is key when it comes to meal planning, which is why we created this free weekly meal planner template.
Our template features a schedule (plus a shopping list!) so that you can plan out all of your meals for the week. Whether you're using make ahead meals, leftovers, or one of your other favorite recipes, you can easily keep track of your week here.
Click here for the free meal planner.
What's your favorite easy make ahead meal?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes