Cheesy Turkey, Tomato and Zucchini Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Aunt Bee’s healthy Cheesy Turkey, Tomato and Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh Italian flavors for an easy dinner that the entire family can enjoy! The freezer-friendly one dish meal combines vegetables, lean protein, and brown rice in a simple and wholesome prep-ahead supper. Even though the healthy zucchini casserole comes together in a matter of minutes, it’s loaded with flavor thanks to plenty of garlic, onion, and Italian herbs. You just can’t go wrong with that combination of ingredients! If you find yourself eyeing the inexpensive in-season zucchini at your local farmer’s market, or if you’re staring at bushels of freshly-harvested zucchini from your own garden, then do yourself a favor and whip up this delicious weeknight dinner! It’s even a freezer-friendly option that you can prepare in advance and stow away for a busy day. Easy, fresh, and tasty are all wrapped up in one beautiful package (or dish)!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes