21 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
Turn those ovens off! These no bake cookies recipes and cookie bar recipes are some of the easiest desserts out there.
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're short on time, feeling lazy, or don't want to heat up the house, whip up one of the 21 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes featured below, and you're sure to be pleased.
No bake recipes in general are simply divine, but no bake cookies and bars are truly irresistible! Not only are they completely hassel-free, they are also some of the tastiest cookie recipes you'll ever find. These recipes are sure to come in handy in the summertime when the thought of turning on that oven just sounds miserable.
They're also great for the holidays, when you need something quick to make for that last minute cookie exchange party. Maybe you like your cookies shaped in the traditional round way, or perhaps you've been known to like cookie bars a bit better. Regardless of the shape, if they deliver in taste, we're all about that. Dig in and enjoy these delicious treats below.
Table of Contents
Tips and Tricks for Making No Bake Desserts
Whether you're a master chef or a novice in the kitchen, no bake desserts are deceptively simple. The recipes might be short and to-the-point, but there are ways that they can go wrong. Below are some of our favorite tips and tricks for making the best no bake desserts ever.
1. Measure everything precisely. Since you don't have the baking time to put the finishing touch on your desserts, measuring your dry ingredients properly can mean the difference between no bake heaven and a crumbly cookie disaster.
2. Check the weather! That might sound odd, but if there's a lot of rain or humidity, you might need to adjust the dry ingredients. The weather can affect ingredients like flour, oats, and powdered sugar, and if that moisture gets into the containers where you keep these ingredients, you'll end up with a gooey mess!
3. Be patient. Sometimes no bake cookies require time in the freezer. Fight that temptation to eat them before they've cooled. It'll be worth it -- we promise.
No Bake Cookie Bar Recipes
Find an assortment of delicious no bake cookie bar recipes below! You simply can't go wrong with these recipes by your side. These easy no bake dessert recipes usually have very few ingredients, which makes them budget friendly, and chances are, you already have everything in your pantry, ready to be transformed into a delicious dessert that the whole family will love.
We particularly like taking dessert bars to family gatherings and potlucks! They are sure to be a unique addition to the dessert table, and they're crowd pleasers. With one of these no bake cookie bar recipes, you know you'll be going home with an empty serving tray.
These easy cookie bar recipes with few ingredients are a joy to make and a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. Little kids, especially, enjoy getting a chance to help out, and since they don't have to wait for them to bake, they can try their creations right away!
No Bake Cookie Recipes
Perfect for those lazy summer weekends, no bake cookies are the best of the best when it comes to no bake desserts. These no bake cookie recipes have something for everyone; from peanut butter to chocolate, from oats to caramel, whatever your mood, these no bake dessert recipes will curb your craving with virtually no effort -- imagine that!
We've all had those dangerous late night cravings for a little something sweet. The best way to satisfy those sweet treat urges is with a some super easy no bake cookies.
There's a no bake cookie flavor here for everyone! Caramel and pecans come together to make a beautiful flavor combination in the No Bake Turtle Cookies, shown on the left. And there are even recipes for a Mississippi mud cake/cookie mashup and a recipe that will actually make you say, "Holy crap, these are amazing!"
If you enjoyed these no bake cookies and bars, you may also like these 13 No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes
Easy Cookie Bar Recipes with Few Ingredients
The only thing easier than no bake cookies and cookie bars are recipes with few ingredients. These tasty recipes for cookie bars below all have six ingedients or less! From No Bake Oreo Bars that will make any chocoholic jump for joy to Jam Filled Mini Crumb Squares that are fruity (and a little bit healthy, too), these dessert bars are simply divine.
Because these no bake cookie bars have so few ingredients, they are also very budget-friendly! Give your bank account a break and make one of these desserts with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Featured Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake Bars
These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars have a peanut date crust and a super creamy cashew and peanut butter filling. These dessert bars are rich, creamy, and absolutely delicious. Even more outstanding? There’s no baking required!
Click here for the no bake recipe
For more great no bake dessert recipes, check out our free eCookbook: "No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts" eCookbook
What's your favorite type of no-bake dessert?
Let us know in the comments!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simple chocolate chip brownies
- 21 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Multi-Layered Bars
- Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Tropical Breeze Cake Bars
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Best Ever No Bake Cookies
- Fudgy Oatmeal Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Favorite Meatballs
- Sweet and Savory Chicken
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- Black & Blum
- Homemade BBQ sauce
- 2 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
- Condensed Milk Spread
- Spanish Fried Eggs - Paleo Style