Easy Rigatoni Alla Vodka
If you love pasta, then you'll love this easy rigatoni recipe. It may look like there's a lot to it because of the ingredient list, but there are only a few easy steps to having a delicious dinner. Make it tonight!
Looking for more great Italian pasta recipes? Click here!
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 ounces ham (optional)
- 6 ounces cream
- 4 ounces red wine
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pound rigatoni, cooked
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper
- Heat oil and butter in frying pan.
- Cook onion and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and ham and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cream, wine, vodka, cheeses, salt, pepper.
- Reduce over medium heat for several minutes.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve with parsley and chili pepper.