"No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts" eCookbook
By: Nathan, Editor, RecipeLion
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are no desserts easier to make than fuss-free no bake recipes. Perfect any time of year, these toothsome treats will become your family’s favorite with each savory bite. From decadent dessert bars, to luscious pies, there are a variety of no bake easy desserts in this eCookbook that will be considered blue-ribbon winners.
Our collection of no bake recipes has a little bit of everything. We've got you covered so your dessert table will be full from corner to corner with each recipe being as good as the last. We have no bake recipe for chocolate lovers that will make your mouth water and recipes for people that just want a small helping, a little nibble, of dessert. Or if you are dreaming of a creamy slice of no bake pie with whipped cream on top, we have just the recipe for you. With little to no time to prepare, these easy desserts are some of our favorite no bake recipes, and we're sure they will become some of your favorites too!
No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts
Table of Contents
No Bake Pie Recipes
When it comes to no bake pie recipes you have a lot of options. You can make a silky cream pie or you can make a colorful fruit pie like our delicious Frozen Strawberry Kiwi Pie (pg. 19). No matter which pie you prefer or decide to make, our brand new no bake eCookbook has a recipe for you. Make a pie with some of your favorite fruits and simply put it in the fridge for your family or friends. Or you can check out our recipe for Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie (pg.7) which combines two of our favorites- peanut butter and chocolate! Easy dessert recipes don’t get any better than that. You may not fill the house with the smell of a freshly baked pie with these no bake recipes, but they sure do taste as good. Download our free eCookbook, No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss Free-Easy Desserts to get them all!
No Bake Cookie Recipes
When you are looking to grab something sweet on-the-go, cookies always seem to be the best option. We've collected some of our favorite no bake cookie recipes that we know you are going to love. Ready in minutes, they are not only super easy to make, but great when you need a quick fix of something sweet. Don't worry about preheating the oven, with these easy desserts all you have to do is mix the ingredients together and wait for them to cool. Then dig in to what we consider to be some of the best no bake recipes. In No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts you'll find our recipe for Best Ever No Bake Cookies (pg. 21). With oats, peanut butter and cocoa, you don't want to miss it.
Easy Desserts - No Bake Bars
If you think cookies are convenient when you want something sweet while rushing out the door, then these easy no bake bars are a must for you. Quick and easy, they're great when in a hurry, but they are so delicious they may have you rushing back in for another. We've collected some delicious no bake recipes that we know you and the family are going to love. Made with chocolate and peanut butter, and topped with chopped nuts or even more chocolate, they really are mouthwatering. Bring these to your next family party and watch them disappear before your eyes. Our recipe for Salted Chocolate Rice Krispie Bars (pg. 32) and for Ma's Crunchy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars (pg.28) are just begging to be made and enjoyed.
No Bake Dessert Ball Recipes
Typically thought as no bake desserts that are made during the holiday season, dessert balls have become so popular that they have been promoted to be made year round. And we’re not complaining! We’ve collected some of our favorite cookie ball recipes in No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts eCookbook. Easy to make, these wonderful bite-sized treats are rolled into tiny little balls and either dipped in chocolate or powdered sugar, like our recipe for No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Balls (pg. 31). Get the kids involved and roll out some delicious no bake recipes. Cooking just got fun!
If you enjoyed this free eCookbook, then you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
And as a friendly reminder, with your free copy of No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts, as with all of our downloadable eCookbooks, you can also subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community, by subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
For help downloading this eCookbook, please see our guide on how to download our eCookbooks.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- McDonald's Copycat Fried Apple Hand Pies
- Baked Oreo Donuts
- Maple Cream Scones
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Top 10 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- German Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Pumpkin S'mores Bars
- Layered Pineapple Dream
- 15 Brilliant 2-Ingredient Recipes for Dessert
- 13 Easy Pineapple Dessert Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Italian Chicken Quesadillas
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Blueberry Pancakes
- Slow Cooker Bread
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Pudding Cake
- Easy Chilaquilles Frittata Bake
- One-Pot Easy Caprese Pasta
- Instant Pot Brown Rice
- Cheesy Taco Cups
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March