Mock Moon Pie Cookies
You won't be able to get enough of this yummy cookie and you'll definitely be adding it to your list of easy cookie recipes. The too simple, too delicious Mock Moon Pie Cookies will become an addictive habit, I swear. Bonus, they're no-bake too.
- 25 Reduced Fat Ritz Crackers
- 25 teaspoons honey roasted creamy peanut butter
- 25 teaspoons marshmallow crÃ¨me
- 4 ounces milk or dark chocolate
- Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper. Place 25 crackers on the cookie sheet then top with the 25 teaspoons of peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over medium low heat. Once melted, turn heat to low to keep chocolate warm.
- Using two teaspoons, drop one peanut butter marshmallow covered cracker in the chocolate using the spoons to coat it with chocolate. Lift the cracker out of the chocolate shaking off excess chocolate. Place on the parchment paper and repeat with remaining crackers.
- Refrigerate until cooled and the chocolate is hard, about 20 minutes. Store in the fridge or freezer in an air tight container.
Read NextWW2 Carrot Cookies Recipe