30 Easy Dinner Recipes for June
Enjoy a whole month of easy dinner recipes for the summer including fresh salads, grilled veggies, and more!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something about summer that just puts me in a better mood, but even so, I need a little help with creativity and planning come meal time. With these 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for June, you'll have a recipe for every day of the month, which will make your life easier and your food taste better.
These easy summer recipes below use fresh, seasonal ingredients that you're already craving, and there are ideas for sides, salads and entrees, so you can make a complete meal every time.
We've got everything from grilled shrimp salad, to slow cooker BBQ Ribs and lemon-garlic zucchini. Summer is here and I can't wait to dig in!
Easy Summer Salads
If you're trying to be a little more conscious about what you put in your body this summer, look no further than these easy summer salad recipes. These salads are anything but boring and will keep you totally satisfied while providing you with all the nutrients you need to help you look and feel great. Eating healthy doesn't have to be a chore when you choose any one of the tasty salad recipes below!
- Avocado, Chicken, and Bacon Chopped Salad with a Creamy Basil Dressing
Toss them all together to create the Avocado, Chicken, and Bacon Chopped Salad with a Creamy Basil Dressing.
- Grilled Mango and Pineapple Salad
Toasted coconut and macadamia nuts add a satisfactory crunch that means this simple salad is irresistible.
- Throw-Together BLT in a Bowl
This paleo, gluten-free and low-carb recipe is so delicious, you won't even miss the bread!
- Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
This Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is a fresh take on the traditional spinach salad.
- Grilled Potato Salad
Looking for a fun twist to a classic summer dish? Try this Grilled Potato Salad! Yup, you just grill the potatoes first...
- Mediterranean Garlic Shrimp Salad
This shrimp salad recipe is very easy to make because you only have to wait 10 minutes for this delicious salad to be on your table.
- Aunt Bee's Shrimp and Pasta Salad
Full of simple and fresh ingredients, Aunt Bee’s Shrimp and Pasta Salad has been a family-favorite for decades!
- Steak Salad with Chimichurri Sauce
Throw it all together and display it on a platter or in a salad bowl and drizzle with the chimichurri sauce.
- Thai Vegetable Salad
Since there’s no kitchen at the venue, I needed to prepare something that’s simple and quick to assemble on the spot.
- Apple, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
This Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad is what other salads want to be when they grow up.
Don't forget Dad this month! Check out our collection: Father's Day Ideas: 31 Recipes to Make Dad's Day
Delicious Summer Main Dishes
From grilled pork chops to peach glazed chicken kabobs, this collection of easy summer entrees is sure to make your dinner completely delicious. To us, summertime is a time to experiment with bright and fresh flavors and enjoy eating outside. So fire up that grill and take your plates to the patio because these easy summer dinner recipes are going to wow your friends and family.
- Best BBQ Slow Cooker Ribs
Slow cooker ribs are great for summer because you can free up the grill for other things like burgers and hot dogs.
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Stuffed Peppers with Pulled Pork
Grilling couldn't get any easier with the help of these 3-Ingredient Grilled Stuffed Peppers with Pulled Pork.
- Lemon Shrimp One Pot Pasta
Twenty minutes and one pot are all you need for this Lemon Shrimp One Pot Pasta.
- Aunt Bee's Chicken Toppers
Add some fun to your next family dinner with Aunt Bees Chicken Toppers!
- Gorgonzola, Peach, and Bacon Flatbread
Flatbread pizzas are a quick and easy dinner that look beautiful and are done in no time at all.
- Barbecue Chicken, Bacon, and Pineapple Kabobs From barbeques to block parties, there is not a party where serving these tasty chicken kabobs with pineapple and bacon will not be a big hit.
- Easy Ground Chicken Burgers
These Easy Ground Chicken Burgers are great for when you don't feel like spending too much time preparing dinner.
- Honey Lime Glazed Salmon
Summer recipes don't get better than this Honey Lime Glazed Salmon. Whether you're someone who breaks out the grill.
Corn salads are kind of a big deal, you guys. Check out these 7 Cold Corn Salad Recipes for Your Summer Potluck
Best Summer Side Dish Recipes
No meal is complete without sides, and summer gives us some of the very best ingredients to work with. From roasted corn salad to grilled zucchini and Caprese salad, summer is a time to eat your veggies, and with the selection of tasty side dish recipes below, you can't help but enjoy them!
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini
This Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini recipe is perfect for getting vegetables of the table this summer.
- Potato Salad Bites
This recipe makes it so much easier to enjoy potato salad at a party or potluck, because it's less messy, easy to handle, and perfectly portioned.
- Dill Pickle Fries
Dill Pickle Fries is simply a dill pickle that been cut into thin strips, battered, and deep fried.
- Baked Lemon Potato Wedges
Baked Lemon Potato Wedges is a flavorful potato side dish that is loaded with a wonderful lemon flavor.
- Tomato and Burrata Caprese
This Tomato and Burrata Caprese was inspired by the appetizer at Carrabba’s.
- Japanese Cucumber Salad (Sunomono)
You don't need dozens of fancy ingredients to create a fantastic dish. Sometimes it's only a matter of mixing the simplest things in a right way!
- Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Sauce
Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Sauce! Tons of flavor and a little kick…
- Chipotle Roasted Vegetable Couscous
Couscous cooked in chicken broth or vegetable broth with Chipotle adobo sauce and mixed with roasted vegetables.
- Easy Grilled Potatoes with Bleu Cheese
Grilled Potatoes with a Creamy Buffalo Dressing and tangy blue cheese crumbles.
Make your summer even more delicious with these 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
What's your favorite thing to eat in the summer?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- RecipeLion's Best of the Year: Our Top 100 Easy Recipes of 2019
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- How to Clean Cookie Sheets
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes