Easy Honey Lime Grilled Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pork chop recipe is one of the easiest dinners you'll make! Simply mix up the marinade and cover the pork chops with it for a few hours. You can go about your busy day and then come back to an entree that's ready to cook! Grill up some vegetables for a delicious side, and this easy weeknight dinner will be ready in no time!
From the Blogger:
"These tender and juicy honey lime marinated pork chops are quick and easy to grill up for the perfect summer meal!"
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes