Easy Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops is one of those "go-to" recipes that is quick, easy and always a success! Perfect for a busy weeknight, these pork chops take under 30 minutes to make. And, for most of that time, they are simmering, covered. So, there's nothing for you to do but make a side salad or set the table! Serve with rice, noodles or even mashed potatoes for a wonderful meal!"
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size12" non-stick skillet with lid
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 cup milk
- (10-3/4-ounce) can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
Coat pan with canola oil and heat over medium heat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes