Easy Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops is one of those "go-to" recipes that is quick, easy and always a success! Perfect for a busy weeknight, these pork chops take under 30 minutes to make. And, for most of that time, they are simmering, covered. So, there's nothing for you to do but make a side salad or set the table! Serve with rice, noodles or even mashed potatoes for a wonderful meal!"
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size12" non-stick skillet with lid
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 cup milk
- (10-3/4-ounce) can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (4-ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
Coat pan with canola oil and heat over medium heat.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts
- Easy Spring M&m Cookie Bars
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- 15 Minute Easy Crispy Chilli Beef
- Cornflake Chicken
- Murungai Keerai Thanni Saaru (drumstick Leaves Soup)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes