Japanese Cucumber Salad (Sunomono)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You don't need dozens of fancy ingredients to create a fantastic dish. Sometimes it's only a matter of mixing the simplest things in a right way! This Japanese Cucumber Salad (Sunomono) is a perfect example. You only need cucumbers, soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and sesame seeds to prepare it. That's it! But the taste... Oh my goodness! It's heavenly. Perfect as an appetizer, a salad, or a side dish. Crunchy, sweet and tangy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes