Baked Lemon Potato Wedges
By: Deanna Samaan from seductioninthekitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Lemon Potato Wedges is a flavorful potato side dish that is loaded with a wonderful lemon flavor. If you are a lemon lover than you are going to love this dish. The sweetness of the red potatoes with the tartness of lemon is why this dish is so very addicting. One bite and you will fall in love with it. It pairs so nicely with chicken. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen food blog"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lazy Loaded Potato Bombs
- Southern Hospitality Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad Bites
- Aunt Bee's Sour Cream and Cheese Potatoes
- World's Best Cream Corn
- World's Easiest Roasted Potatoes
- Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage
- Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hammer Stahl
- New West Knifeworks
- 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August
- Traegar Grilled Chicken
- Red, White & Blue Fro-Yo Pops
- Slow Cooker Apple Citrus Hot Cider
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Pie
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream