Baked Lemon Potato Wedges
By: Deanna Samaan from seductioninthekitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Lemon Potato Wedges is a flavorful potato side dish that is loaded with a wonderful lemon flavor. If you are a lemon lover than you are going to love this dish. The sweetness of the red potatoes with the tartness of lemon is why this dish is so very addicting. One bite and you will fall in love with it. It pairs so nicely with chicken. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen food blog"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beer-Battered Onion Rings with Southern BBQ Sauce
- Mashed Potato Croquettes
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
- Southern Broccoli Cracker Casserole
- Sweet and Sour Cabbage with Bacon
- 4-Minute Corn Pudding
- Amish Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- 26 Simple Side Dishes You Must Try
- Smothered Cabbage
- Grandma's Cottage Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Springtime Lemon Peep Brownies
- Rack of Lamb in Parmesan Crust
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Gummy Champagne Hearts