Baked Lemon Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Lemon Potato Wedges is a flavorful potato side dish that is loaded with a wonderful lemon flavor. If you are a lemon lover than you are going to love this dish. The sweetness of the red potatoes with the tartness of lemon is why this dish is so very addicting. One bite and you will fall in love with it. It pairs so nicely with chicken. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen food blog"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
Hawaiian Pasta Salad
5-Minute 4-Ingredient Pink Salad
Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas
Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
Grandma's Southern Corn Pudding
Classic Funeral Potatoes
Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Sweet and Sour Cabbage with Bacon
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes