Baked Lemon Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Lemon Potato Wedges is a flavorful potato side dish that is loaded with a wonderful lemon flavor. If you are a lemon lover than you are going to love this dish. The sweetness of the red potatoes with the tartness of lemon is why this dish is so very addicting. One bite and you will fall in love with it. It pairs so nicely with chicken. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen food blog"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes