24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread
Bread Makers are a fantastic kitchen tool and can be used to make amazing recipes. Try these 24 fantastic bread machine recipes and tips for amazing bread - you'll find meals the whole family can enjoy! Craving more delicious bread recipes? Check out 10 Moist Banana Bread Recipes and Baking Tips.
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place ingredients in bread machine, use dough setting. When setting completed, remove dough from pan (if not using a bread machine, knead dough for ~5 minutes and let rise in warm place).
- Place dough on lightly floured surface.
- Punch and knead for 5-10 minutes until smooth.
- Cut into 5 equal pieces.
- From each piece form a ball and make a hole in each using your thumbs. Stretch until smooth and hole is about 1 inch.
- Place bagels on greased baking sheet and let rise covered for 10 minutes.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a large saucepan or skillet.
- Cook bagels 2 at a time in the boiling water for 3 minutes, turning once.
- Place bagels on greased sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with favorite toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Easy Bread Machine Banana Bread
- Hot Pretzels in a Bread Machine
- Zucchini Bread for Bread Machine
- Bailey's Irish Cream Bread-Machine Bread
- Easy Buttermilk Bread
- Chocolate Bunny Bread
- Soudough Beer Bread
- Super Simple Apple-Pie Bread
- Yogurt and Pumpkin Bread
- New England Anadama Bread
- Gluten-free Mock Rye Bread for Bread Machine
- Maraschino Pecan Bread for Bread Machine
- Apple Butter Bread
- Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- Bread Machine Cornbread
- Cranberry Cinnamon Bread
- Quick Sourdough Bread
- Luscious White Bread
- Banana Wheat Bread
- Bread Machine Hawaiian Potato Bread
- Want bread with a high volume? Use bread flour. Just make sure to knead your dough for a little longer than indicated to create a smooth texture.
- Eggs provide a glow and rich flavor to breads.
- Make sure to follow steps in the recipe when mixing ingredients. Cutting corners can lead to poor taste or texture.
- Don't pull dough apart when create loaves. Pinch it or cut it instead.