Bread Machine Cinnamon Buns
Wake up to this delightful bread machine recipe! Bread Machine Cinnamon Buns are a deliciously sweet breakfast option.
Looking for more ways to use your bread machine? Don't miss 24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread!
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon quick-rising yeast
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Into pan of 1-1/2 to 2 lb bread machine, add the first eight ingredients in order listed Sprinkle with yeast.
- According to manufacturers instructions, choose DOUGH setting. When complete, remove from pan and pull out blade.
- Gently knead for 10 seconds.
- Cover with tea towel; let rest for 15 minutes.
- In saucepan, bring 1/3 cup each of the butter and sugar to boil over medium-high heat; whisk for 2 minutes or until dissolved.
- Pour into greased 13x9 inch cake pan.
- Roll out dough to 18x10 inch rectangle.
- Melt remaining butter; brush all but 1 tablespoon over dough.
- Leaving 1/2 inch border, sprinkle with remaining sugar, then cinnamon, raisins and nuts.
- Roll up from long side; brush with remaining butter.
- Cut into 12 pieces; place, cut side up, in prepared dish.
- Cover and let rise for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden and buns sound hollow when tapped.
- Let cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto large flat platter, scraping any remaining filling over top.